Have you ever wanted your SMS or Call Logs to suddenly disappear? No! Me and you can understand how important they are to us!
Today I will tell (How To Create SMS Backup And Restore In Hindi?) How to Backup and Restore SMS and Call Logs?
By the way, all people love their data! But for some people their SMS and call history matters a lot! Therefore, before you lose your SMS and Call Logs by any accident, make a backup of it.
We know that before doing some things he has to know. So before making a backup, know how SMS and Call logs are backed up and restored?
How To Create Calls Logs & SMS Backup and Restore In Hindi?
Yes, why did I mention about Online SMS Backup in the above paragraph? Just imagine what would be the benefit of making a backup in mobile. Unfortunately, if your phone gets lost or gets damaged, then you just understand that all your data is lost.
So to avoid this trouble, I am going to tell you that (SMS and Call Logs Ka Online Backup Kaise Banaye) and how to restore it?
Did you know, recently the update to Android Oreo (8.1) came in Xiaomi Mi A1! In which many users claim that all their messages were deleted after updating it!
Yes friends, this incident did not happen with only those people! But this has happened to me too! It is thankful that there were no important messages! Otherwise I too would have lost my important messages!
This is the reason why I have come with this information that (How To Create Online SMS Backup and Restore?) So that you do not have to lose your messages like me! So let’s know step-by-step how to backup and restore SMS and Call Logs?
Know them too
1. Download SMS Backup & Restore (Free)
First of all go to the Google Play Store of the Smartphone! then from there SyncTech Pty Ltd [↑] created by SMS Backup & Restore Download and install the free version of
For your convenience, I have given you a link above! By clicking on which you can download SMS Backup & Restore!
2. Setup for Online SMS Backup
In this step I am going to tell you in full detail! How to set it up so that this app can take automatic backup of all your SMS!
As for setting up every app, it is opened! Open this app in the same way!
- As soon as you open the app, you will get GET STARTED The button will appear! Tap (Touch) on it!
- Now this app will ask you for some permission! So you allow all those permissions so that this app can be used on your phone. Automatic Online SMS Backup can take!
- As soon as you allow all the permissions then you SETUP A BACKUP option will appear. So simply you OK it!
Know them too
3. Now Create SMS Backup
By now you have downloaded the app and setup it too! Now we know that on Google Drive Online SMS Backup Create How is it done!
So understand all the screenshots closely and SMS and Calls Backup Create We do! If you want, you can create your SMS Backup while reading this tutorial!
- First of all, make sure that what things you want to create a backup of! Like only SMS or Calls both! I would recommend that you choose both!
- Now you will be asked where do you want to make a backup of your SMS and Calls? for example, Google Drive [↑], Dropbox [↑], OneDrive [↑] Or on the phone? If you have my opinion, then for you Google Drive Would be a better option!
- As soon as you select the option of Google Drive, you will be asked to log in! so simply you LOG IN Press the button!
If you have two accounts logged in Smartphone then permission will have to be allowed for either of them!
- Now you can OK by ticking your selected Google Account!
- Now you see in this screenshot ALLOW Tap the button! After this select the folder in which you want to store SMS Backup.
It would be better if you make a separate folder for the backup of incoming SMS and calls!
I am asking you to create a separate folder so that you can easily select the files while restoring! Follow the steps below to create a folder!
Know them too
3.1. Create SMS and Call Backup Folder
For this, you will see the option of Folder in the above screenshot! Select that option and enter it!
As soon as you go to that option you will see the above Screenshot! From where you have to select Create folder and give the name of that New Folder! as you can write (SMS and Call Backup) After writing this, do OK!
Now to select that folder USE THIS FOLDER Tap on it! Now all your SMS and Calls Backup Files will be saved in that folder only! After doing this you save it!
3.2. Start Online SMS Backup Process
After doing all the setup, it’s the turn of the backup! So let’s see this too Automatic SMS and Call Backup How is it turned on?
According to the previous screenshot, as soon as you press the Save button! A prompt will open in which it will be written that all your 30 days old SMS and Calls Backup Delete Will be done! So you make it yes!
Now you can schedule this process! This means that Daily Automatic Backup will be created according to your chosen time! Normally after you set a time by selecting the option of Daily BACK UP NOW Let’s press the button!
Finally, now all the Calls and SMS Backup on your mobile will start! After some time you will see that all your Backups have been completed!
NOTE: If Backup is failing! In this situation, you will have to make some changes in the settings of this app!
For this you can use this App Settings>Backup settings Untick (Off) Over Wi-Fi by going to it!
Know them too
4. Restore SMS and Call Backups
Now we are carefree! Because unfortunately if now our SMS and Call History are also deleted, then it does not matter! We can bring them back whenever we want!
So let’s know (How To Restore SMS and Call Backup in Hindi) How to Restore Deleted SMS and Call Logs?
- First of all you have to go to Option and select Restore! As you see in the screenshot!
- After that choose the location of your SMS and Call logs Backup Files from where you want to restore! For example, we created Backup in Google Drive so we’ll choose that one!
- Now you have to decide, what things do you want to restore? In this case you choose both SMS and Call logs!
After doing this, you click on the button of Restore! Now you will see that this app will ask you for permission to make some changes in the settings!
This App on Temporary Base wants it to be Default Message App! Because, it is necessary to set this setting to Yes to restore! So you do it YES!
After giving permission to Default SMS, you will see that SMS and Call Backup Restore It will start happening! In just a few seconds it will also be completed!
Know them too
5. Transfer SMS and Calls Backup to Others
Do you have any other Smartphones? And do you want to transfer all the backed up SMS and Call Logs to that Smartphone? So it’s even possible!
So let’s know again (How To Transfer Calls and SMS Backup To Other Phones In Hindi?) How to send backup to another mobile!
- Here you have to go to Options and choose the option of Transfer!
- After that you have to decide which mobile you want to send the backups to which mobile? For example, if you want to transfer from your phone to another phone then SEND FROM THIS PHONE Select the one! Otherwise if you want to transfer from other phone to your phone then RECEIVE ON THIS PHONE Choose!
- Now you have to enable your phone’s Wi-Fi! After this, another phone will appear on your mobile screen! You can choose it! Further process will be completed automatically!
In this way you can easily take backup of SMS and Call logs of any Android Phones! And you can restore too!
Know them too
You already know that there is no guarantee when and whose mobile gets damaged or lost! But the most important thing to note is that we do not lose our important data! So to be careful, it is wise to take backup of all these beforehand!
So how did you guys like (How To Create SMS Backup And Restore In Hindi?) this information? Do tell us! You are requested to make a backup of your Messages and Call logs immediately now!
If you have any question related to this information Comment Feel free to ask! And if you liked the post Like And Share Don’t forget to do it!
This Website will be useful to you only if you Ctrl+D Now save it in your browser’s bookmarks by pressing it! Save it now!
See you again with a new information – Happy Moment